Thank you for signing up to the ‘Measuring Cerebral Asymmetries’ study.
We will email you within the next day or two with further information on how to start the experiment.
Meanwhile, please be aware of these important points:
- Session 1 is online and takes 1.5 hours. Once you start the session, you must complete it within 3 hours, or you will not be paid.
- You will need a mic and a good pair of headphones. We’d recommend using a quiet room where you’re unlikely to be disturbed.
- When you complete Session 1, you will be given a completion code. You will need to email us this code in order to receive your payment (a £15 Amazon voucher).
- Amazon vouchers are sent out once a week, so you may not receive it straight away.
- Half of the participants in Session 1 will be invited back for Session 2, an in-person experiment that can take place in either London, Oxford, Lincoln, Lancaster or Bangor. The payment for this is £20, plus reasonable travel expenses.
- We will not be able to run Session 2 until after lockdown restrictions are lifted, so this may not be for a while.
- A small number of participants will be invited back for Session 3, which involves the same online tasks as Session 1, and also pays £15.